Monday, August 3, 2009

The Launch of Gym Etiquette

Welcome "Fitness Buffs" to Gym Etiquette...
So what is this Gym Etiquette? Well let me first tell you it's not about being etiquette in the gym. Hopefully you are aware that it does exsist and that you DO practice etiquette in the gym place. It's just better for everyone and we all win. Gym Etiquette is a name that I just brainstormed and hopefully will use it to make me rich. The rich part hasn't happened yet obviously.

Anyways, I was inspired by my friends back home in New Jersey and the folks at my workplace that I wanted to start this little blog so I can help them with any questions that they have about fitness. Weather it's a certain workout, class or food, I want to make sure that I can reach out to them and of course the millions of people who will subscribe to my blog!!! So spread the word for me, thanks!!

Each day (hopefully), I will post workouts and fitness tips that can help your fitness needs. I hope that my tips can help reach your fitness goals. Ask all sorts of questions and I will do my best to answer them for you.
So from LA and around the world, WELCOME to GYM ETIQUETTE. Now give me 20 pushups!!!!

No comments: